Box, packaging & instructions in English
This 30-day supply of fertil F is for before, during and after pregnancy. It's an intensive formula containing 24 essential micronutrients. It's also recommended during periods of high stress and dieting as it provides vital nutrients for everyday use whilst containing no sweetener and no artificial colouring.
Eight good reasons why every woman should take amitamin® fertil f before pregnancy through to the end of lactation
- By taking this supplement before pregnancy, folic acid levels should be optimal to support a healthy pregnancy. Low foliate levels in the second and third weeks of gestation are associated with an increased risk of neural tube defects in the unborn child.
- Contains 300 mg of L-carnitine, a crucial amino acid needed for energy production.
- Contains 550 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA). These fatty acids are important for supporting the development of the brain during pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. Omega-3 fatty acids also help with the development of healthy eyes.
- Contains 50mg Citrus Bioflavonoid, a potent natural antioxidant to safeguard against free radical damage.
- Contains 2,000 micrograms of beta-carotene, essential for eye health and protection against free radicals.
- Contains 20 micrograms vitamin D; the recommended daily dose according to the latest scientific studies. Vitamin D is largely absent from diet and is otherwise only formed through the skin following sunlight exposure.
- Comprehensive orthomolecular formula containing folic acid, biotin, zinc, iron and copper, plus many other high-dose natural vitamins, minerals and trace elements. These are essential for the immune system, nerves, skin and hair growth.
- Free from fillers, gluten, lactose and artificial sweeteners. Individually packaged capsules for optimum hygiene.
Focus on L-Carnitine
L-carnitine plays a crucial role in energy metabolism. It transports fatty acids into the mitochondria (the "power plants" of every cell), so that the fatty acids are then ready to produce energy. Thus, L-carnitine allows for the conversion of fat into energy. In addition, L-carnitine plays an important role in the detoxification of the liver and excretion of exogenous substances. L-carnitine is mainly absorbed through consuming lamb and beef, and poultry to some extent. Vegetarian food contains very small amounts of L-carnitine.
We exclusively use Carnipure®: highly pure, natural L-carnitine produced by Lonza. This Swiss patented fermentation process provides an exceptionally high degree of purity (100%). Quality is our first obligation!
Focus on Citrus Bioflavonoid
Citrus bioflavonoid has strong antioxidant properties and protects the cells against damage from free radicals.
Omega-3 fatty acids: important during and after pregnancy for the child!
Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for metabolism and must be sourced from your diet. Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and should be eaten at least twice a week. It’s scientifically proven that omega-3 fatty acids may contribute to a healthy heart and help balance cholesterol levels.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an essential component of omega-3 fatty acids, is needed within the mother's diet to support the normal development of the unborn child’s brain. Continuing to take this supplement during breast feeding will also support healthy infant brain development and good eyesight.
Hard capsule ingredients: L-carnitine tartrate (Carnipure), calcium carbonate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell), ascorbic acid, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, silicon dioxide excipient), magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, citrus bioflavonoids, niacinamide, iron fumarate, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrin, emulsifier (magnesium salts of edible fatty acids), beta carotene, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, chromium (III) chloride, sodium molybdate, biotin, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin.
Soft capsule Ingredients: Fish oil concentrate with omega-3 fatty acids, gelatin (capsule shell), vegetable glycerin, D/L alphatocopherol acetate, water, soy lecithin